Saigon Half Day Tour
You can select either the morning tour, leaving at 08:00, or the afternoon tour, leaving at 13:30.
Please see below for itinerary for both times.
Visit the century-old Reunification Palace, which witnessed the growth of Ho Chi Minh City during peacetime and throughout the Vietnam War until its end in 1975.
Then move onto the War Remnants Museum, which relates to the American phase of the Vietnam War. See displays of old military equipment and other related objects as well as larger exhibits including an F5A fighter and a UH1-Huey helicopter.
Continue to the nearby French colonial area, including a stop at the impressive Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, a famous cathedral located in Paris Square. Discover the magnificent neo-Romanesque architecture as you take in the tranquil atmosphere inside.
At the opposite Central Post Office, one of the oldest buildings in Ho Chi Minh City, learn about this significant landmark — the busiest post office in Vietnam. Admire the neoclassical-style of the post office interior as your guide points out the painted maps of former Saigon, once the capital of South Vietnam.
Finally, enjoy a visit to Ben Thanh Market, a lively market in District 1, where your guide can help you barter for goods.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral
- Step back in time at the Reunification Palace
- Shop at Ben Thanh market
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English speaking guide
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of adult price
- Children from 12 are considered an adult