Saigon Full Day City Tour
Start our tour at District 5, the Chinatown of the city where we can enjoy the hustling daily life of the people from both Viet and Chinese roots, and the distinctive Thien Hau pagoda.
We then go on to Binh Tay market, the biggest one at District 5 before returning to the museum of war remnants to learn about an important period of Vietnam contemporary history.
After lunchtime with local foods (including “pho”, the famous Vietnamese noodle soup, or “banh xeo” traditional southern cake)
We will reach the colonial quarter in District 1, the golden area of the town, to visit the Reunification Palace, which once witnessed the end of the Vietnam war and now served as a museum and a grand hall for government reception as well. Not far from the palace we will stop at the Notre Dame Cathedral, a center of catholicism in Vietnam, and the graceful post office, still functional until now.
The trip ends at an Xq embroidery workshop and Ben Thanh market to learn about the art of making embroidered crafts in Vietnam and shopping.
This tour concludes with drop off at your hotel.
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Reunification Palace
- War Remnants Museum
- Thien Hau Pagoda
- Binh Tay market
- Famous XQ embroidery shop
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% ofthe adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to extra fee.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fee, lunch & 1 soft drink
- Land transfer by air-con vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses, including drinks
- Special discount for private tour provided upon request