Saigon City Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels Full Day Joining Tour
Start the tour from the Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Go onto visit Thien Hau pagoda and a specific section that does not exist in any other city of Vietnam - A bustling China Town, where every board is in 2 languages: Chinese and Vietnamese. In the centre of this exciting area is a grandiose market: "Cho Lon", i.e The Big Market.
A lot of Chinese living in this quarter have obtained great trading success with their know-how, wisdom and dynamic. After lunch in Saigon, head northwest to Cu Chi tunnels. One of the very few remaining monuments to the Vietnam war. 200km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflicts.
At its peak, prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was a base for almost 10,000 troops. To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war was.
- See China town and shop at The Big Market
- Visit the Notre Dame cathedral
- Head down to the Cu Chi tunnels
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Admission Fee
- Land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Pick up service is only for hotels in District 1