Saigon Breakfast Cruise
Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam at its most dazzling: a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the country forward with its pulsating energy.
While joining this tour, you will enter a chaotic whirl, the city breathes life and vitality into all who settle here, and visitors cannot help but be hauled along for the ride and of course, indulge absolutely in the hidden beauty of the gorgeous city.
The breakfast tour is one the best ways to explore Ho Chi Minh City. Cruise along the winding bends of the Saigon River with an experienced guide as you scope out Ho Chi Minh City's waterfront sights.
During the trip, you will see local neighbourhoods, green rural areas just outside of the city and the centre with its impressive skyscrapers. The tour will end in the heart of the city from where you can explore the city or take our optional walking tour.
After your cruise, hit the pavement to uncover the city on foot. Stroll around the Nguyen Thai Binh district to check out Buddhist temples, weave through bustling markets, and admire the French colonial architecture built in the 19th century. Travelling by boat allows you to see Ho Chi Minh City from a completely different perspective and you will see things that cannot be seen from the road.
The tour is made in a luxury Vietnamese built boat. The boat is made from steel and the interior is completely covered with beautiful wood. There is a variety of convenient services which satisfies tourists craving to the best. The boat is covered with a tent to prevent your activities from being affected by the weather. No wonder you are on cloud nine after this tour.
- See Ho Chi Minh from the water
- Have breakfast aboard the cruise boat
- See the busy market places in Nguyen Thai Binh
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Breakfast includes delicious baguettes & bagels (vegetarian on request), Fruit cocktail, Fresh orange juice & water, Milk & yoghurt, Soft drinks, Coffee & tea
- Transfer to/from hotel in city centre
- Personal expenses
- Please enquire for special dietary needs