Saigon – Beach Relax (Ho Tram Resort) – Cu Chi Tunnels - 5 Days
This guided tour visits some city key sites, such as the War Remnants Museum, the Reunifications Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, City Post Office and the Ben Thanh market. It has a population of 8.611 million (dec2017).
In the Ben Thanh market, is the biggest and best HCMC's markets, be sure to haggle with these well trained Vietnamese residents as this is how they make a living. It is known that they put on extra value - as you being the tourist will be asked to pay way more than what the product is worth!
The famous Chi Chi tunnels make for an eye-opening afternoon. The tunnels were used by the Vietnamese during the war with America. Visitors can crawl their way through a 100m tunnel, and the tour guide demonstrates with pleasure the ingenious traps the Vietnamese used to kill or maim US soldiers.
Enter into a magical world of wooden puppets diving across a water stage at the Golden Dragon water puppet theatre.
HCMC is a city of mopeds - they are everywhere. It is by far the best way to see the city!
- Remnants museum
- Cu chi tunnels
- Coconut processing workshops
- Relax at Ho Cham beach resort
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up at Noi Bai airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Accommodations are class quoted (or similar)
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Transportation by air-conditional vehicle
- Local English speaking guides
- Meals are mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer Saigon – Ho Tram Strip by shuttle bus operated by Ho Tram Strip
- SIC tour to Cu Chi Tunnels
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Any flight does not mention and international tax
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Hotel/Room upgrade
- Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by the hotel(s) if any
- personal expenses and others
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
Arrival in the hotel, and pick up by car transfer, we will start the city tour at the Reunification Palace. The Palace is the colonial-styled Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883, this is one of the city's major landmarks.
Have a walk around our Nguyen Hue Street to take the photos of the Opera House, experience the daily life of the locals and do shopping the hand-made goods there.
Overnight in Saigon.
Breakfast at the hotel - After breakfast, you will be then brought by transfer to Ho Tram Strip the complex includes Resort – Casino - Spa – Golf.
Everything you want may be found in this resort from watersport, spa, and golf to casino.
The beautiful beach of Ho Tram is a wonderful place to spend the whole day with watersport from surfing to beachside yoga and tai chi, as well as aqua fitness and beach sports.
Breakfast at hotel - Relax after breakfast then check-out.
You will then be taken by transfer back to Saigon.
Check-in at the hotel and have the day to yourself.
Overnight in Saigon.
Morning visits Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the Vietnam War. Beneath the ground lies 200 km of tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerillas during the conflict.
To this day, it remains one of the most impressive examples of how fierce the war used to be. After the day's events, you will return to Saigon.
The afternoon is for you to do as you please! There is Saigon Square where is a few minutes walking from Ben Thanh Market.
Overnight in Saigon.
Breakfast at the hotel - If your flight is in the afternoon, you will have a half day more for the sightseeing and shopping before the departure. Then transfer to the airport for the departure flight back home.
Please note: Hotel Check-out time is around 12.00.
- The rate for 1 pax is inclusive of single supplement already