Private Tour of Cu Chi Tunnel from Ho Chi Minh /Saigon
The tunnel network of Cu Chi became legendary during the 1960s for its complicated system including an immense network of connecting underground tunnels.
They are located in the Cu Chi district, about 60km northwest of Saigon.
The network, parts of which were several stories deep, include countless trapdoors, constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapon factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens.
This Tour can start as early as 7am and as late as 2pm, where you will be met at your hotel or requested meeting place by your guide for the tour.
The drive will take 1.5 hours to Cu Chi where you will discover facilities used by guerilla fighters during the Vietnam war such as sleeping rooms, meeting bunkers, clinics, kitchens and ventilations Afterwards, you are driven back to Saigon and the tour will finish at your hotel or another location in Ho Chi Minh city / Saigon.
- Escape the bustling city
- Opportunity to discover secrets of guerilla fighters during Vietnam War
- Learn about the secrets of most famous battle ground in South Vietnam
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up and return at your desried location
- Disability ServicesMake sure you can step out of the car
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Hotel pick up and return
- Bottled drinking water
- Entrance fee
- Private tour guide speaking good English
- Private car with air-conditioned and driver
- Tips or grutuities for guide and driver
- Personal expences
- Mosquitoes repellent
- Wear sport shoes or sandals
- Hats and umbrellas are good things to have with you on this tour
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.