Private Pilgrimage Trip to Tay Ninh & Cu Chi Tunnel
Pick-up at the hotel by the tour guide and driver. Our day will begin with a visit to Tayninh - the centre of Caodaism, a local sect of Buddhism founded by a Vietnamese countryman in the early 20th century.
Arriving at noontime, we will have the chance to join the daily solemn ceremony at the temple of Cao Dai called “Tayninh Holysee”. Lunch in Tayninh or en route. After that, we will stop at Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the few remaining monuments to the fierce Vietnam War.
A lot of exhibits and real evidence here will tell us about the conditions of the war, and we can even crawl a part of the tunnel to experience the real life of the Vietnamese guerrillas, who used to survive and use this system during the wartime.
- Tayninh Holy See ceremony
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Charge 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses, drinks
- For joining option, only English-speaking tour guide available
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee