Private Ho Chi Minh City Tour Full Day Tour
Experience the city of Ho Chi Minh like never before. Take the day to explore the city's history, culture, and traditions as you tour around some of its most famed sites, markets, restaurants, and pagodas. You are sure to gain exclusive insight from your expert guide during your full-day excursion.
Begin the morning with a convenient hotel pickup at 08.00, and then make your way to the Reunification Palace. Listen to your guide's interesting historical knowledge about the structure that was formerly the South Vietnamese President's residence prior to the end of the war in 1975.
Then, get the chance to witness French influence through the French colonial architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office.
Following, head over to the War Remnants Museum, where you can see the vast exhibits regarding the American-Vietnamese War.
Next, enjoy a cyclo ride to the Ben Thanh Market. Upon arriving the Ben Thanh Market, wander through the vendor-lined walkways that make up one of the city's oldest surviving structures. Even get the chance to purchase a few unique gifts, such as local crafts, textiles, or other souvenirs.
Midday, stop at a popular local restaurant for an authentic Vietnamese meal with your guide.
Next, follow your guide to Chinatown to wonder at the intricate architecture and detail of Thien Hau and Quan Am Pagodas and learn about their spiritual significance.
Finally, end the day with a visit to Binh Tay Market. Wander through the vendor-lined walkways before being transported back to your hotel at approx 17:30.
- Visit the War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace
- Explore China Town and see Thien Hau Pagoda
- Learn fascinating history from your knowledgeable Tour Guide
- See the French influence through the French colonial architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office
- Wander through the Ben Thanh Market to pick up souvenirs
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFree Pick up available in District 1, 3 and 4
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cool-towels and mineral water (2 bottle/person)
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- All entrance fees
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch with Vietnamese food
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc...
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program
- No refund if during tour, you wish not to continue
- No refund with no show
- Full Charge for any cancelation made in less than 24 hrs
- Bring sun cream & insect repellent cream
- Please provide dietary requirement (if any)
- Dress-code: Smart Casual
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.