Private Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels Full Day Tour
Experience the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh and the historic outskirts of Cu Chi, as you explore these 2 iconic cities.
Venture to the impressive network of tunnels in Cu Chi, and then make your way to the lively city for a tour to some of its most popular destinations and markets.
Begin with a convenient hotel pickup at 08:00 from your guide before making the drive to Cu Chi. Upon your arrival, explore how the Viet Cong lived and fought underground in these intricately constructed tunnels. As you head below the surface you see hidden entrances, traps, bunkers, hospitals, and kitchens.
At midday stop for a traditional Vietnamese lunch before the drive back to Ho Chi Minh, formerly known as Saigon. Here you have the chance to tour the country's busiest city.
Make your first stop at the famed Ben Thanh Market where you can find vendor-lined streets with colorful arrangements of produce and crafts. Take time to buy a few unique items and practice your bargaining skills.
Next, follow your guide to the War Remnants Museum to view the vast collection of wartime images dedicated to journalists and photographers who died during the French and American conflicts.
Step back in time as you witness renowned French colonial structures, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Central Post Office. Observe the French architectural influence and beauty before being comfortably transported back to your hotel at approx 17:30.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral & the Old Central Post Office
- Visit the Reunification Palace
- Visit the War Remnants Museum
- Visit Ben Thanh Market
- Discover daily life take place on the street in Ho Chi Minh City
- See tiny chimneys that dispersed smoke from underground
- Wander past huge bomb craters, & Discover hidden entrances
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Vietnamese
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFree Pick up available in District 1, 3 and 4
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cool-towels and mineral water (2 bottle/person)
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- All entrance fees
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch with Vietnamese food, Asian Food
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc...
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program
- No refund if during tour, you wish not to continue
- 100% Full Charge if cancelation made in less than 24 hours
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Please provide Dietary Requirement (if any)
- Please advise if you have any heart disease, Claustrophobia or Nyctophobia
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.