Private Full Day Mekong Delta Cruise from Ho Chi Minh
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 8 hours
Product code: 1075
Discover the vibrant tropical fruits, gardens, riverside locals, and boat ports as you cruise down the canals of the Mekong Delta. In your wooden river boat, watch the passing homes on stilts, boat making workshops, and vendors along this scenic riverside cruise. Begin your outing with a convenient hotel pick up, and then make your way to My Tho City. Watch as the bustling city views transition to serene rice fields and rural settings. On the way, you will have a visit at the Vinh Trang Pagoda. Upon your arrival, take a peaceful boat trip along the Tien River to Qui, also known as Tortoise Islet. This islet is also known by many other name. Following, enter the Bao Dinh Canal to head into Ben Tre Province, or the country of coconuts. Here, learn about the local agricultural model known as Garden-Pond-Cage. Taste some local treats like coconut candy and honey tea as you sit back and relax on your wooden river boat in the comfort of the shaded canals covered by water-coconut trees. At midday, break for an authentic Vietnamese meal at a local restaurant to taste the region's traditional flavors. Afterwards, board your boat for an afternoon cruise to visit the marvelous tropical fruit gardens and to enjoy a Southern Vietnamese folk music performance by local islanders. After a relaxing cultural experience on the water, you are conveniently transported back to your Ho Chi Minh hotel.
- Boat trip on Mekong Delta
- Savour the Tropical Fruits, Cocunut Candy and Honey Tea
- You will get to experience Southern Vietnamese Folk Music
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Vietnamese
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFree Pick up available in District 1, 3 and 4
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cool-towels and mineral water (2 bottle/person)
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Boat trips, Fruit
- All entrance fees
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch with Mekong Food
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc...
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping,…)
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program
Know Before You Go
- No refund if during tour, you wish not to continue
- What to bring: sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent cream
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Please provide dietary requirement (if any)
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review