Private Full Day Authentic Mekong Delta Ben Tre from Ho Chi Minh City
Known by Vietnamese as the “Land of Coconut”, Ben Tre is one the best areas to explore the untouched and natural landscapes of Mekong Delta while discovering its local life, beautiful canals and traditional activities. An authentic and relaxing experience.
You are picked up from your desired location in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in the early morning by private A/C vehicle and then you head to Ben Tre (90 km ~ 2-hour drive).
On arrival, you will board a small boat to visit typical workplaces including a small brick factories, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house.
Stop at a quiet village, take a short walk to witness local life and hop on a xe-lôi (a kind of motorized rickshaw) to reach a nice riverside restaurant for a local lunch.
After lunch, take a short cycling tour to explore the surrounding fields before boarding a sampan for a tranquil trip along the picturesque canals.
Come back to the port and continue to visit Ben Tre Local Market before heading back to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
- Typical Vietnamese five-dish cuisine
- Exclusive biking route
- Non-touristic visits guaranteed
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePicked up from your desired location in Ho Chi Minh City
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Water & wet tissue
- Boat and bike tour
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Transfer by private A/C vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Please inform us if you have any food allergies or special dietary restrictions
- Dress code: smart casual, sport shoes or sandals
- Insect repellent cream
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.