Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour from Ho Chi Minh
3.5 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 5 to 6 hours
Product code: 2044
Our guide will pick you up in a private car at your accommodation in the morning time. We will head towards the Cu Chi Tunnels stopping off at the Rubber Tree Plantation to enjoy the beauty of the countryside.
After an hour and a half driving, we will discover the incredible secret network of the Cu Chi Tunnels. Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which were all manmade during the wartime.
Next, you will get the opportunity to taste food the local Vietnam soldiers ate during this time; Boiled tapiocas with hot pandanus tea. After we will watch a short documentary about the Tunnels and how they were used during the wartime. Gaining more knowledge of the history, traditions and cultures of the time.
If you are interested, you will get the chance to fire off an AK47 or MK16 with real ammunition at a nearby shooting range( extra charge).
On the way back we will stop in a wet market where you can try some fresh tropical fruit and have some banter with the local sellers.
- See breathtaking views of the Rubber Tree plantation and the jungle
- Taste some fresh tropical fruits in a local wet market
- Thrill seekers get the chance to fire a riffle with live ammunition(surcharge)
- Leave with new knowledge of Vietnams history, culture and traditions
- Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which were all manmade
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum booking 15 people
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up at your hotel in center of Ho Chi Minh city
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick up & drop of service in a private car
- English speaking guide
- Tropical fruits
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee into the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Light snack of tapioca and tea
- Travel insurance
- Bullet fee at Cu Chi shooting range
- Tips and personal expenses
Pickup and Drop-off
Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable old shoes
- Bring sunscreen and insect repellent
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review