Private Cu Chi - Mekong Full Day Tour
- Enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruit, fresh coconut candy and Southern Vietnamese Folk Music
- Cruise by boat along the upper Mekong
- Visit Ben Tre Province
- Experience the tunnels’ system
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up serviceFree Pick up available in District 1 & 3
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cool-towels and mineral water (2 bottles/person)
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- All entrance fees
- Boat trips, Fruit
- Meal as mentioned in the itineraries: Lunch with Vietnamese food
- Air-con car/van for hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program
Take the day to venture outside the city and to explore some of Vietnam's most iconic sites.
Explore the impressive network of underground routes and bunkers that make up the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Then, hop on board a boat to cruise along the Mekong Delta, and learn about Vietnamese culture and tradition.
Rise early to meet your guide in your hotel lobby for a convenient pickup at 07:45. From your hotel, make the scenic drive to the historic city of Cu Chi. Explore the city's intricate system of tunnels, with the chance to crawl through the narrow spaces and witness the intertwining kitchens, bunkers, hospitals, and meeting rooms throughout. Also, sit back and watch an insightful documentary to learn more about the tunnel system, and its locally crafted traps.
Around midday, take a break to enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch before making your way to My Tho, a province of the Mekong Delta region.
Upon your arrival, board a boat to cruise up the Mekong. Experience the region of the Delta that is comprised of 4 animal named islands—Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix, and Turtle. Along the ride, witness the daily lifestyle of riverside locals.
Next, journey into smaller waterways to see the agricultural richness of the area covered with fruit orchards, coconut groves, and bee-keeping farms.
Then, experience some of the local flavors as you enjoy some honey tea, seasonal fruits, and coconut candy as you listen to the accompanying Vietnamese folk music.
Finally, sit back in your comfortable van for a convenient ride back to your hotel at 18:00.
- Provide dietary requirement (if any)
- Bring sun cream & insect repellent cream
- Dress Code: Smart Casual