Private Cu Chi - Cao Dai Full Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh
In the morning, at 08:30, the tour guide and car driver will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Tay Ninh.
We will visit the Great Temple of Caodaism. The temple is about 100 km from Ho Chi Minh City. It is built on nine levels that represent nine steps to heaven. You will see a prayer session at noon. Caodai is a Vietnamese religion with its philosophy based on Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism and Christianity. Its belief includes believing in one God, the existence of the soul and the ability to communicate with the spiritual world.
In the afternoon, after the visit to Cao Dai, you have lunch at a local restaurant.
Then we will return to Ho Chi Minh City. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh City, we will stop to visit Cu Chi Tunnels for 2 hours.
Cu Chi Tunnels are an impressive network of tunnels with a length of over 250 km. This strategic place was used by 15,000 Viet Cong fighters during the war. You will be amazed at the tunnels with their underground storeys including trap-door, living areas, storage, weapon factories, field hospitals, kitchen, command centres, tunnels area, etc.
You also have a chance to try firing M-16, AK-47 and carbine rifle at the National Defence Sports Shooting Range.
At 18:00, our trip ends and we transfer you back to your hotel. Thank you for using our services! We hope to see you again.
- Have a chance to try firing M-16, AK-47 and carbine rifle at the National Defense Sports Shooting Range
- Discover part of the tunnels networks, trap-door, living areas, storage, weapon facilities, field hospital, kitchen, command centres…
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visit Tay Ninh for Great Temple of Caodaism
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Vietnamese
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFree Pick up available in District 1, 3 and 4
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cold Towels & Bottle(s) of water (2 bottles/pax)
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request depending on availability. A small surcharge may apply to some languages)
- Including all entrance fees
- Air-con car/van picks up and drops off
- Lunch of Vietnamese food, Asian Food
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc...
- Personal Expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Travel insurance, Visa fees to Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program
- Cao Dai Holy Temple is a spiritual place so please wear appropriate clothes. Use jacket if you have to
- No refund if during tour, you wish not continue
- Please provide Dietary requirement (if any)
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.