Mekong Delta - Rural Life Tour
Depart from Saigon and head straight to Ben Tre by crossing the impressive Rach Mieu Cable-stayed Bridge - the longest bridge in the area - crossing 2 branches of Tien River.
Getting on board at a less touristy pier, pass by the fruit gardens and enjoy tropical seasonal fruits, welcomed by friendly local people.
Visit an orchid garden where beautiful orchids are grown and taste the honey tea.
A boat trip to floating fish farms where locals live right on the water with fishes underneath their floor will offer the ultimate chance to experience Mekong’s rural life.
Continue the trip to visit candy workshop and taste coconut candy - a special product of Ben Tre Take the xe loi (motor cart) or bicycle (*) on small country roads throughout the villages, breathing fresh air. Stop on the way sightseeing at local people’s daily activities and enjoy coconut juice.
Arrive at the local restaurant for lunch with traditional Vietnamese dishes. After lunch, boarding at rowing-boat along water palm creek back to the mainland. Drive to Saigon, on the way, stop for visit a famous pagoda in Mekong Delta
- Orchid garden
- Floating fish farm
- Coconut candy workshop
- Mekong pagoda
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePicked up from your desired location
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Water & wet tissue
- Motor carts or Bikes on tour
- Boat ride
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Transfer by private A/C vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Insect repellent cream
- Dress code: smart casual, sport shoes or sandals
- Please inform us if you have any food allergies or special dietary restrictions