Mekong Delta River Cruise - Cai Be Visit from Ho Chi Minh
Cai Be, one of the country’s southern provinces is situated in an area of alluvial fertile soil in the Mekong Delta.
The Mekong Delta, also known as the South-Western region, is where the Mekong River approaches and empties into the sea through a network of distributaries.
After a 2 hour journey, you will come to Cai Be, a small town situated in the centre of the Mekong Delta region of Vietnam. Here you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself into real life in the Mekong Delta as it revolves very much around the river, and many of the villages are often accessible by rivers and canals rather than roads.
You will be met at your hotel at 08:00 am for the two-hour drive to Cai Be town. When you arrive you will board a motor boat and explore the upper stream of the Mekong River.
You will visit a local village and witness how to make pop-rice, coconut candies and the process of making rice paper.
Enjoy being rowed on a Sampan through a smaller river and stop for lunch at a local restaurant (included).
- Enjoy a ride in a Sampan
- Explore the Mekong River on a motor boat
- Enjoy the spectacular countryside of Vietnam
- Get to know the culture better by visiting a local market
- See how to make pop-rice, coconut candies and rice paper
- Enjoy local cuisine with a local family
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel or at a place of your convenience
- Disability ServicesWe will assist to help you get out of your car
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch will be served at a local restaurant
- Botted drinking water
- Private boat and Sampan
- Private car with air-conditioned and driver
- English speaking personal tour guide
- Pick-up drop-off from your hotel or place of convenience
- Personal expenses
- Tips Gratuities
- Vegetarian foods will be available if needed
- Be aware of your surroundings, unfortunately opportunist pickpockets are a worldwide problem.
- Wear a hat or bring an umbrella