Mekong Delta - My Tho Ben Tre - Full Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh
This morning, 8:30 am - your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel and depart for My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province.
Once here, you'll take a boat ride over to Unicorn Island, one of the four lucky islands. On this island, you will see daily activities of the local people along tributaries of the river and enjoy some typical produces of the Mekong Delta such as tropical candies, fresh fruits (depend on the season) and enjoy a folk song.
Next, enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans that will take you along the small canals. You will enjoy a stop to try your hand at making coconut candy.
Next, you will be taken in a horse-drawn carriage to the village’ s roads and taken to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local specialities like Tai Tuong fried fish, spring rolls, and fresh shrimp.
After lunch, enjoy a short walk on the village’s trail which will lead you past local houses, you will stop at one local house where you can taste the fresh coconut milk at coconut garden with short coconut trees so you can pick yourself.
Head back along the trail and on the way back, visit Vinh Trang Pagoda. From here, you'll head back the hotel where the tour will finish at about 4:30 pm
- Enjoy folk song & fresh fruits
- Enjoy a ride on hand–rowing sampans
- Mekong Delta
- My Tho City, the Capital of Tien Giang (Front River) province.
- Be taken on a horse-drawn carriage through the village’ s roads
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up/ Drop off from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- English speaking guide.
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities / Tips
- Apply sun cream regularly on hot, sunny days
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for travelling and walking around
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.