Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Full Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh
In the early morning, 7:30 am - pick you up from your hotel. After two hours drive through fertile paddy field from Saigon, you will arrive at the boat station.
Here you will board a boat which will bring you to see Cai Be Floating Market, a noisy section of the river with too many buyers and sellers bargaining and exchanging from their boat.
Then we visit a local garden where you can see daily activities of the local people doing such things as makings rice-paper; coconut-candy; rice popcorn…
Next, visit another local garden where you'll enjoy fresh fruit, honey tea and folk song. Pick fresh fruit for yourself and cycle around the village for about 30 minutes.
Then, climb aboard a hand–rowing sampan, that will take you along the small canals.
Stop at the river view restaurant where you can have a stroll in the orchard before sitting down and enjoying a delicious lunch.
After lunch, head back to the hotel where tour concludes
- fresh fruit, honey tea and folk song.
- Climb aboard a hand–rowing sampan, that will take you along the small canals.
- Visit local gardens where you can see daily activities
- Experience the Cai Be floating market
- Stop at the river view restaurant and enjoy a delicious Lunch
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up servicePick up/ Drop off from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Private boat trip in Mekong Delta
- English speaking guide
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer
- Sightseeing and entrances fees
- 1 Bottle mineral water per person
- Others not mentioned in the price above
- Beverages not stated in overview or inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities / Tips
- Flat shoes are recommended, particularly for the boats
- Apply sun block regularly on hot, sunny days
- Dress appropriately for the activities this tour includes