Long Tan - Nui Dat Battlefield from Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, approximately 110 km east of Ho Chi Minh City, the Long Tan Cross marks the site of the Battle of Long Tan which took place on 18 August 1966.
This was the most costly Australian battle of the war with the loss of 18 Australian soldiers.
Nui Dat SAS Hill was the former site of Australia’s Nui Dat Task Force Base.
In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel for the 2.5 hours drive to Vung Tau.
On arrival, you will visit the Long Tan Cross, Horse Shoe and then the Long Phuoc Tunnels (the former local stronghold of Vietnamese revolutionary fighters).
After a lunch at a local restaurant, the tour continues with the visit of Nui Dat (SAS Hill) before returning to Ho Chi Minh City in the afternoon.
- Nui Dat SAS Hill
- Long Phuoc tunnel
- Horse Shoe
- Long Tan Cross
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Your Passport maybe required for registration
- Pick-up servicePick up from your desired location in ho Chi Minh City
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transfer by private A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Water and wet tissue
- Personal expenses
- Please inform us if you have any food allergies or special dietary restrictions
- Dress code: smart casual, sport shoes or sandals
- Insect repellent cream