Ho Chi Minh City Historical Discovery
The tour starts with pick up from your hotel and a visit of the Reunification Palace. It was here, on April 30th 1975, the war officially ended when tank number 843 of the North Vietnamese Army crashed through the gates of what was, at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
The journey continues with a visit of the War Remnants Museum, this popular museum gathers a comprehensive collection of the war machinery, weapons, artifacts, documentation as well as a touching photographs exhibition dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists.
Later in the morning, you will stop by Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office, two of the best examples of classical old Saigon architecture.
At approximately 1pm, you will enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant.
The tour continues with the visit of Giac Lam Pagoda, the oldest and finest Buddhist Temple in Ho Chi Minh City.
You will then discover Saigon’s Chinatown, including the busy market of Cholon and Thien Hau Pagoda, a temple dedicated to the Chinese Goddess of the Sea.
A short drive will finally bring you to the popular Ben Thanh market.
The tour will end around 5.00PM when you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Enjoy a visit of the Reunification Palace,
- Tour the War Remnants Museum
- Stop by Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office
- See Giac Lam Pagoda, the oldest and finest Buddhist temple of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Stroll through the popular Ben Thanh market
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your desired location in Ho Chi Minh City
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Water & wet tissue
- Transfer by private A/C vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Dress code: smart casual, sport shoes or sandals