Ho Chi Minh City Half-day Tour (Morning/Afternoon)
On this half-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City, you will visit the Reunification Palace.
Then continue with a tour of the War Remnants Museum which was once called the Museum of American War Crimes. This popular museum gathers a comprehensive collection of war machinery, weapons, artefacts, documentation as well as a touching photographs exhibition dedicated to both foreign and Vietnamese journalists who perished during the conflict.
Later in the morning you will stop by Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office, two of the best examples of classical old Saigon architecture.
Stop by the Jade Emperor Pagoda, one of the most spectacularly colourful temples, dedicated to King of Heaven and filled with exquisite and phantasmal statues.
The tour can be done Morning (from 08.00 - 12.00) or Afternoon (from 13.30 - 17.00). Drop off back to your hotel is also included
- Private tour
- Travel by A/C Mini-van
- Enjoy a tour of a famous historial place
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePicked up from your designed location in Ho Chi Minh City
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 1 bottled water& wet tissue
- All sight-seeing and relevant admission fees
- English speaking guide
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (down town)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- VAT & Service charges
- Dress code: smart casual, sport shoes or sandals