Ho Chi Minh By Night Tour - with Show & Dinner on Cruise
At 17:45 your Tour Guide and private Car will pick you up at the hotel. With this tour, you will get a quick look at a busy economic city on the way to the water puppet show.
This show is where traditional culture and quintessence art meet through daily activities of Vietnamese people as one of the high light of Vietnamese arts. The Shows are performed entirely in Vietnamese which is not a problem for the visiting tourist as the puppet gestures are obvious enough to keep the audience enthralled.
The musicians are often positioned to one side of the stage adding in sound effects and songs as the People-styled puppets, dragons, fairies and other ornamental figures dance across the stage.
After the show, you will be taken to your cruise dock where you will board for your cruise on the Saigon River. Here you will enjoy a delicious dinner and see Saigon by night.
Once dinner is finished you will disembark the cruise and be taken back to your hotel where your tour concludes approximately 10pm
- enjoy a delicious dinner on Cruise and see Saigon by night.
- Be mesmerised at the traditional Vietnamese Water Puppet Show
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up servicePick up/ Drop off from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide
- Dinner on Cruise
- English speaking guide
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips / Gratuities
- Bring a camera for excellent photos of the city at night
- Check the weather conditions and dress appropriately
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.