Dai Nam Theme Park Ticket With Roundtrip Transfer
We will first visit Dai Nam Temple (GoldenTemple), Stupas, Bao Giang River, Mountain’Ngu Hanh Son.
Recorded in the book of Records as the largest Temple and the Longest man built mountain range in Vietnam.
Visit Dai Nam Zoo, this is the only zoo in Vietnam. Visitors can easily approach animals as such as White Lion, White Rhino, White Tiger, Horses and Indochina Tiger.
After, Visitors can visit any type of entertainment available such as 4D cinema technology, Snow World... (A Charge for each game at your own account )
Dai Nam Beach, relax here and bathe on a massive 21.6 hectares. The Total faces water is 20.000 m2, including 30.000 people, ocean waves as high as 1,6 m.
Dai Nam beach includes two areas: Sea Salt and Freshwater Sea.
- Visit the theme park
- See the animals at Dai Nam zoo
- Swim at Dai Nam beach
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transfer to/from hotel
- Đại Nam theme park 1-day ticket
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee includes Main Entrance, Dainam beach and Dainam zoo
- Separate games are to pay at guests own account
- Above is suggested schedule, you could adjust yourself
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee