Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour Joining Tour
Pick-up at your hotel. From Saigon we will head northwest to Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the very few monuments remained from the Vietnam War.
200km of the tunnels, dug by hand and inhabited by the forces of the Vietnamese guerrillas, are beneath the ground here and stretches from nearby the Cambodian border to the edge of Saigon, even covering a place that once was a US airbase.
We can listen to our guides’ introduction about the traces, exhibits, old weapons here or crawl by ourselves several dozens of meters inside the tunnel to get the real feeling of what the War had been in this land.
Gradually we will find out the reason why Cu Chi is a symbol of the ingenuity, loyalty, hard work and determination of the Vietnamese.
- Discover the Cu Chi tunnels
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English-speaking guide
- Land transfer
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Children from 12-year-old are considered adults for admission.
- Children form 2-11 years old pay 75% of adult price,under 2 free.
- For joining option, only English tour guide available.
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.