Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Private Tours from Ho Chi Minh
Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup at the time of your choice from your guide as you depart for Cu Chi.
Along the way, watch as the frantic city scenery transitions to a more peaceful, rural setting. Witness passing rice paddy farms, quaint roadside vendors, and increasingly lush greenery.
Once you arrive, begin with a tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels. These are some of the most famous underground networks of pathways, hideouts, sleeping quarters, meeting rooms, hospitals, and Hoang Cam Stove. The narrow tunnels provide barely enough space for a single person to crawl their way through, though some are now wider to accommodate visitors.
Also, learn that the mere 10–13 feet (3–4 m) thick level of upper soil can support the bearing weight of a 55 ton (50 mT) tank and the explosive damage of bombs.
Following, watch an insightful film about the wartime experience before further exploring the tunnel's trap doors and underground quarters.
Then visit huge bomb craters left from the war, the Garment-factory Ammunition and Souvenir Shops, and the Museum of Self-made Weapons.
You will have an exhilarating opportunity to fire an M-15, AK-47, and a carbine rifle at the National Defense Sports Shooting Range for a true wartime experience.
Finally, savor the local tapioca recipe before the comfortable ride back to your Ho Chi Minh hotel.
This is a half day tour which lasts 4-5 hours.
- Visit Garment-factory Ammunition & Souvenir Shops
- Visit Huge bomb craters, underground kitchen, and Museum of Self-made Weapons
- Visit Gun Shooting Area
- Watch a documentary video
- Experience crawling into the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFree Pick up available in District 1 & 3
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Sugar Cane Juice (1 glass/pax)
- Modern Transportation
- Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Please advise if you have any heart disease, Claustrophobia or Nyctophobia
- Bring sun cream, insect repellent cream
- Be ready at least 5 minutes before the pick up time