Cruise Dinner on Saigon
This tour starts just in time to see the sunset. We will depart from the heart of Saigon and pass below Rainbow Bridge (Cau Mong), built in 1894 by Gustav Eiffel before we enter onto the Saigon River.
From the river, we have a great view of the impressive skyline of Saigon. Along the Saigon River, we will also see many famous historical buildings such as the Dragon Wharf (1863), where Ho Chi Minh left for France, the customs house, and the Majestic Hotel.
Halfway through the trip, we will enter one of the most beautiful parts of Saigon where we, on one side, can see where the richest Saigonese built their palaces, and on the other, Thanh Da, a rural area in the middle of the city.
On the way, we will serve you cold drinks (including beer & white wine) and a selection of snacks.
The trip will end at one of the waterfront restaurants THAO DIEN VILLAGE or the BOATHOUSE, the choice is yours for dinner.
- See the sunset
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Dine at the waterfront restaurants
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free of charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city, District 1.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transfer from hotel
- A selection of snacks
- Set menu dinner
- Soft drinks & water
- Beers, White wine
- Personal expenses
- Taxi back to your hotel from the restaurant
- Pickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee