Can Gio Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
Listed in the World Network of Biosphere Reserves by UNESCO Can Gio is one of the most important wetlands in Vietnam, home of more than 200 species of fauna and 52 species of flora.
This experience is part of our eco-tour.
Departure from Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to our private dock in Can Gio - Vam Sat. We take a canoe trip along the immense river to the bat area. Continuing with a small boat trip to discover the characteristic and natural landscape of the mangrove forest before boarding a smaller wooden boat to reach the bat lagoon where a colony of large flying fox bats sleeps all day.
Back to the main boat and head straight to the heart of the forest for a short trek and a visit of the bird sanctuary during the nesting season (depending on the time of the year), stop by the watchtower to observe thousands of birds including storks, herons and cranes flying around.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before exploring a nearby natural crocodile lake.
While out of the lake, occasionally, you may see wild monkeys jumping out from the deep forest...
We then head back to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) and transfer you to your hotel.
- Do-it-yourself crocodile feeding
- Exclusive combination of ferry, canoer and rowing sampan
- Best truly eco-tour in town
- Watch out for the wild monkeys jumping out from the deep forest
- Visit the Bat Lagoon where a colony of large flying fox bats sleeps all day
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up at your desired location in Ho Chi Minh City
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Water & wet tissue
- Canoe & Boat ride
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Transfer by private A/C vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Please inform us if you have any food allergies or special dietary restrictions
- Insect repellent cream
- Dress code: smart casual, sport shoes or sandals