Breakfast Cruise & Walking Tour in Saigon
After a pick up at 8.00 am, we take you on a two-hour boat cruise along green rural areas, local neighbourhoods and the impressive skyline in the city centre. During the cruise, we will we serve you a breakfast with baguettes, salads, fresh orange juice and coffee & tea. Please inquire about special dietary needs.
The breakfast tour is one the best ways to explore Ho Chi Minh City. Cruise along the winding bends of the Saigon River with an experienced guide as you scope out Ho Chi Minh City's waterfront sights. During the trip, you will see local neighbourhoods, green rural areas just outside of the city and the centre with its impressive skyscrapers.
The tour will end in the heart of the city from where you can explore the city or take our optional walking tour. After your cruise, hit the pavement to uncover the city on foot. Stroll around the Nguyen Thai Binh district to check out Buddhist temples, weave through bustling markets, and admire the French colonial architecture built in the 19th century.
Travelling by boat allows you to see Ho Chi Minh City from a completely different perspective and you will see things that cannot be seen from the road.
The tour is made in a luxury Vietnamese built boat. The boat is made from steel and the interior is completely covered with beautiful wood. There is a variety of convenient services which satisfies tourists craving to the best. The boat is covered with a tent to prevent your activities from being affected by the weather.
Enjoy a cool leisure stroll through Nguyen Thai Binh area in the centre of Saigon and experience the daily life of this exciting local neighbourhood.
Discover Ho Chi Minh City’s architecture and lifestyle, feast your eyes the reconciliation between American and Chinese influence, with many dots of modernity yet without losing Vietnamese traits and as much historical as it is modern.
During the tour we will visit a temple, local markets, take a look at the beautiful architecture of the Fine Arts Museum. The tour ends at the Hôtel de Ville de Saïgon, currently houses the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee, which was built in 1902-1908 in a French colonial style.
After the tour, we will have a delicious Vietnamese lunch.
Tour ends at 13:00.
- Go into The Hôtel de Ville de Saïgon
- See The Fine Arts Museum
- Discover Ho Chi Minh City’s architecture
- Stroll through Nguyen Thai Binh market
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City on cruise
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 0-2 are free from charge
- Children 3-11 pay 75% of the adult price
- Children from 12 pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePickup service is only for hotels in District 1. Some hotels in other districts are subject to an extra fee.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Beers, White wine
- Soft drinks & water
- Set menu dinner
- Insurance A selection of snacks
- Transfer from hotel in city centre
- Taxi back to your hotel from restaurant
- Personal expenses, drinks
- You will be insured during your trip