World Trade Center Photo Safari
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
On this World Trade Center Photo Safari, discover the magnificence of Lower Manhattan's newest landmarks while honing your architectural photography skills. The new World Trade Center is nearly complete and this safari is designed to remember the past while celebrating the future. This photo tour will explore the new Freedom Tower, the 9/11 Memorial, the Oculus and much more. You will learn both interior and exterior architectural photography and how to best capture the buildings' grandeur as well as their simplicity. Composition is everything and this session will push you to understand lines and balance while capturing these amazing buildings. You'll learn how to employ strong composition to engage the viewer and give them a sense of space as well as learn how to anticipate lighting conditions and scene management as it relates to architecture. Learn how to take advantage of reflections and the play of light on different surfaces. We will also explore the use of overexposure to help create an ethereal feel. Limit 8 participants per safari; please no unregistered attendees
- Professional Photographer
- Visit many famous landmark sites to take excellent photographs
- Learn new photography skills
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour:
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available May - September
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional photographer
- Photography Equipment
- Gratuities / Tips
- Pick up and Drop Off
Meeting point is at The One World Trade Center
Things to Know Before You Go
- This tour is held on Sundays Only
- Please no unregistered attendees
- There is a limit of 8 participants per safari
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.