Private Central Park 1Hour Walking Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 1 hours
Product code: 1297
Have the pleasure of a knowledgeable tour guide on this private 1-hour walking tour through Central Park. Explore the historical, artistic, architectural landmarks and learn the secrets that are held within this amazing park. This tour begins on 72nd Street and Central Park West. You are then guided to up to 15 different locations throughout the park. Such places as Belvedere Castle, Gapstow Bridge, Shakespeare Garden Loeb Boathouse, Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, Tavern on the Hill, Strawberry Fields, Sheep Meadow and more. The tour will conclude on 61st Street and 5th Avenue.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- A tour for all the family
- There are a number of different start times
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick up and drop off
Know Before You Go
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review