Photo Safari in Central Park
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 2 to 3 hours
Tour ID: 1483
Taking advantage of beautiful Central Park, this photography workshop focuses on how to take pictures of the environment, from cityscapes to landscapes. Learn the art of scouting for an image and visual editing. By the end of this photo tour, you will learn how to take full advantage of your camera's capabilities and also learn how to compose your images to perfection. Not only will you leave with memories of Central Park you will also have skills for a lifetime. This photo tour meets at the Central Park East (May - September) or the Bethesda Fountain (October - April) to take full advantage of seasonal changes in foliage. This workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic knowledge from beginners to advanced hobbyists. Limit 8 participants per safari.
- Be guided by a professional photographer
- Explore Central Park
- Learn new photography skills
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional Photographer
- Photography Equipment
- Gratuities / Tips
- Pick up and Drop Off
Meeting point: Central Park: East Side during May to September OR the Bethesda Fountain during October to April (please check calendar)
Know Before You Go
- This workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic knowledge from beginners to advanced hobbyists
- There is a limit of 8 participants per safari
Add new review