Intriguing Central Park 1 Hour Walking Tour with Guide and Photographer
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 1 hours
Have the pleasure of a knowledgeable tour guide on this private 1-hour walking tour through Central Park and to make it extra special, have a photographer there to document the tour. Explore the historical, artistic, architectural landmarks and learn the secrets that are held within this amazing park. The photographer is there on hand to snap a photo at every turn as you enjoy your walk and listen to the guide. This tour begins on 72nd Street and Central Park West. You are then guided to up to 15 different locations throughout the park. Such places as Belvedere Castle, Gapstow Bridge, Shakespeare Garden Loeb Boathouse, Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, Tavern on the Hill, Strawberry Fields, Sheep Meadow and more. Save yourself the trouble of taking photos as they will catch the most natural poses. The tour will conclude one 61st Street and 5th Avenue.
- Visit the famous landmarks
- Learn the secrets hidden in Central Park
- Professional Photographer
- Professional Tour Guide
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tour Guide
- Pick up and Drop Off
Grand Army Plaza (In front of The Plaza Hotel)
Things to Know Before You Go
- The photos are sent to you via dropbox through email within 7 days after tour
- The duration of this tour is flexible
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.