Iconic New York Photo Safari (Part 1)
0 / 5 total 32 reviews
Duration: 3 hours
Product code: 1476
Join us on a fast paced Photo Safari to explore some of New York City's most iconic locations. Photograph *Rockefeller Center*, *Radio City Music Hall*, *Empire State Building*, and *Central Park*. We'll show you how to photograph these landmark locations while sharpening your photography skills. You'll learn how to work with lines and angles to bring these locations to life and you’ll even get an opportunity to photograph the skyline from Central Park. This is a very fast paced Photo Safari and will utilize the NYC Subway system; where you’ll have an opportunity to learn how to capture motion with the subway trains. Subway fare is included. This photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic experience and is a great companion to Iconic NY P2. Limit 8 participants per safari; please no unregistered attendees
- Professional Photographer
- See and photograph famous New York City Landmarks
- Sharpen your photography skills
- You will have an opportunity to learn how to capture motion with the subway trains
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subway Fare
- Professional photogrpaher
- Photography equipment
- Gratuities / Tips
- Pick up and Drop off
Know Before You Go
- This safari covers a lot of ground (1.5 miles), so put on your sneakers and be ready to move!
- We do not claim, express or imply sponsorship/endorsement by or affiliated with the Rockefeller Centrer, RCMH, or Empire State Building; all images used are for reference only
Add new review