Explore Central Park on an enjoyable 2 Hour Bike Tour with Photographer
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 1 to hours
Tour ID: 1306
Explore the wonderful Central Park by bike with your guide taking photographs as they cycle or longboard beside you. Visit more sights than you would on foot as you travel through the tree-lined avenues and paths of Central Park. Follow a specific scenic route visiting the famous attractions. Some of the attractions to be seen include Grand Army Plaza, Tavern on the Green, Cherry Hill, Central Park Carousel, Lennon monument, turtle pond and many many more places. Your guide/ photographer is on hand to snap the pictures. As you cycle along, you forget you are being photographed and therefore the pictures taken are more natural. All bikes are of high standard as are the helmets that must be worn. You are also given a lock for when you want to stop at attractions for a little while.
- Perfect for family fun
- See more attractions than you would by foot
- Private Tour Guide / Photographer
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 to hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Guide / Photographer
- Bike, helmet and lock
Meeting Point is in Central Park
Know Before You Go
- The bikes available fore this tour range in styles and sizes from 14
- Every persons heights must be given at time of booking for the appropriate bike to be ready for them
- There are tandem bikes, baby seats and baby trailers also available
- There are different Tours to choose, depending on the duration you want
Add new review