Enjoyable Hour Long Pedicab Tour of Central Park
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 1 hours
What better way to see Central Park than on a leisurely and relaxing 1 hour Pedi-cab tour. As your guide pedals you along the tree-lined paths of Central Park, they share with you their knowledge of the park bringing you to all the major landmarks and most interesting places. Visit the Central Park Carousel, Indian Cave, Strawberry fields or Lennon Memorial. The itinerary you follow is flexible and at different stages, you can leave the pedicab to stretch your legs, stroll through Sheep Meadow or take photos beside landmarks. Even if it is a little chilly, wrap yourself in the blankets you are given. This is a delightful tour for all seasons.
- Visit the attractions and landmarks of this famous park
- Learn the secrets of the Park from your knowledgeable guide
- Explore Central Park from the comfort of a Pedicab
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Summer schedule: Daily, 9am to 8pm
- Winter schedule: Daily, 9am to 4pm
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Blankets on chilly days
- Tour guide/pedicab driver
- Pick up and Drop off outside of the Park
Pedicab meeting point is on 7th Ave and 59th Street
Things to Know Before You Go
- The itinerary is flexible
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.