Couples 45 Minutes Private New York Helicopter Tour
Helicopters lift off from Westchester Airport and reach New York City airspace in just a few minutes.
On a 45-minute helicopter tour, our skilled pilots will dazzle you with bird’s-eye views of Central Park, Midtown Manhattan and Statue of Liberty.
Sights included in the tour: White Plains, Bronx Zoo, Yankee Stadium*, Harlem, East River, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Times Square, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Hudson River, George Washington Bridge, Palisades *Yankee Stadium accessible outside game times only.
Basic Helicopter (Robinson R44)
- Enjoy a 45-minute helicopter tour with our skilled pilots
- Experience a bird’s-eye views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Champagne toast (for age 21 and over)
- Live tour narration by pilots
- Private helicopter tour for 2 in Robinson R44 helicopter
- Airport facility fee ($25 per person)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on flights.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft.
- Routes subject to change.
- Tours are subject to weather and aircraft maintenance.