Central Park Photo Safari at Night
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 2 hours
Tour ID: 1479
Central Park can be a marvellous photography destination, even after dark. This workshop will focus on composition skills at night as well as the issues related to taking pictures in low light conditions. Night photography is challenging, but we will help make sure the only racoons in your photographs are of the four-legged variety! On this photo tour, you will get the opportunity to photograph some of the most filmed locations in Central Park and the skyline. Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides; you MUST bring a tripod. Don’t let sunset limit your photography; it is another world after dark. This workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic knowledge from beginners to advanced hobbyists. Limit 8 participants per safari
- Professional Photographer to assist and guide you
- Learn new skills of night photography
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available May to September
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group private tour
- Professional Photographer
- Photography equipment
- Pick up and Drop Off
- Gratuities / Tips
Meeting point: Central Park South @ 5th Avenue.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is on Saturdays only
- There is a limit of 8 participants per safari
Add new review