Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride with Professional Photographer
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 20 minutes
Tour ID: 1285
A private horse & carriage ride is the only way to experience Central Park. What makes our ride better is the professional photographer who documents your trip. Our photographer will skate beside the carriage the entire journey taking photos of you. The photos will then be sent digitally to Dropbox through email. You will have the photos to treasure of your horse and carriage ride especially if it was a special occasion such as an engagement or birthday. On the ride, your driver who is very knowledgeable will tell you interesting facts and history about the park. Iconic landmarks you can see, and be photographed beside, include Time Warner Towers, Bow Bridge, Columbus Circle, Bethesda Fountain, Gapstow Bridge, Belvedere Castle, Cherry Hill, Shakespeare Garden Summer Stage Turtle Pond and so much more depending on the duration of the ride you are on.
- Professional photographer taking pictures along the way
- Perfect for romantic occasions
- See Central Park in a unique way
- Knowledgeable and friendly driver
- Private Horse and Carriage Ride for up to 4 people
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Tour
- Professional photographer
- Knowledgeable Driver
- Blankets for cold days / evenings
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Across the Street from 180 Central Park South on the corner of 7th Ave. and 59th Street (Central Park South)
Know Before You Go
- The duration of the tour is flexible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 (four) people per carriage
Add new review