Private City tour of Kiev
The cradle of the ancient Kievan-Rus Civilisation, modern Kiev has wide boulevards lined by majestic trees, beautiful parks with lovely flowering plants, and monumental buildings, reflecting the graceful elegance of different architectural styles and periods.
During this Kiev City tour, you will see Golden Gate and Kiev Opera House.
You will visit the famous St. Sophia’s Cathedral, Vladimirskiy Cathedral and the beautiful Kiev Botanical Garden.
Take some time in St. Michael’s Square and go to Mykhailivsky Zolotoverkhiy Monastery, St. Andrew's Church, Foundation of Desiatynna Church, St. Andrew's Decent and Monument to Bohdan Khmelnytskyi.
Other attractions seen on this tour include SBU Head Office (Security Service of Ukraine), All-Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Pedagogical Museum, Red Building of the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kiev, Monument to Taras Shevchenko, Shevchenko Park, Bessarabskiy Market, Passage, House of Chimeras, House of President of Ukraine, National Bank of Ukraine, Monument to Volodymir the Great, Ukrainian House, National Philharmonic Society, Maidan Nezalezhnosti, Independence Square, Kiev’s Funicular, Poshtova Ploshcha ( Post Office Square), St. Alexander’s Catholic Church, Kontraktova Square, Contract House, Fountain Samson, Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Holy Spirit Church, Clegy House, Synagogue, Monument to the Magdeburg Law, National House for Organ and Chambers Music of Ukraine,St. Nicolas Roman Catholic Cathedral, Mariinskiy Park and Palace and more.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Flexible Start times
- See historic architectural monuments from the 11th to the 17th centuries
- Explore the local streets on a comprehensive walking tour of the city
- Discover both the ancient cradle of Kievian Rus civilization and modern Kiev
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Pick-up servicePick up from traveler's centrally located Hotel or Apartment in Kiev.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Guided Tour including a City Walking Tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick-up from your centrally located Hotel or apartment in Kiev
- Tour includes transportation by private vehicle or by minivan or by minibus
- Entrance fees to Museums (about 2 US$ per person). Please note that you should pay entrance fees for your private guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs and photos
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour as it does involve some walking
- It is important to provide your cell phone number
- Please provide one Name for Driver to have for his name sign at pick up
- It is recommended to be ready for pick up 15 minutes before arranged time
- There are flexible start times for this tour to suit you