5-Day Private Tour Of Kibale And Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Gorilla trekking
- Chimpanzee trekking
- Community and nature walks
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you from the airport (Entebbe International Airport) and then transfer you to your accommodation. Pick you from your accommodation to the tourism destination and after drop you off at either your accommodation or airport if your flight is due.
- Easy Cancellation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- An experienced tour guide / driver
- Accommodation and hotel
- Meals per Itinerary
- Airport transfers
- Gorilla permits
- Park fees
- Bottled water
- Emergency Evacuations (Amref)
- 4WD safari vehicle
- Domestic flights
- Travel Insurance
- Visa and customs fees
- Tips or Gratuity
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Cigarettes and alcohol
After sunrise Breakfast, we begin our road trip to Bwindi arriving to Lake Bunyonyi in the eastern side of this amazing forest of Bwindi Impenetrable forest, a home to the preculia Mountain Gorillas. Road trip stop overs should be expected during the trip especially in places of interest like the Equator mark at Kayabwe, Mbarara town, Kagezi hills and many beautiful types of scenery.
After breakfast inaugurate on the hindmost Mountain Gorilla experience as the guide drives the guests to the Uganda Wildlife Authority point where impermanenting about trekking these endangered species is done. After you will be apportioned in groups with an experienced game ranger as a ‘head trekker’ for safety and guidance. The process goes between 1 to 8 hours reckoning on how providential you are tracking the gorillas. An hour interoperating and photography experience is conceding to the guests and Trekking certificates from Uganda Wildlife Authority are awarded on return.
Sunrise Breakfast before we embark on a road trip supplanting to Kibale Forest where our Chimpanzees trekking experience will take place. The road trip takes us through Queen Elizabeth national pack giving us a brief insight and experience on wildlife with a chance to spot ‘Tree climbing lions’ of Ishasha, cross the equator the second time, enjoy country view of the Rwenzori mountain ranges as we crest to ‘Fort Portal’ town the pride of Toro kingdom. Check-in to the lodge in Kibale forest for our night stay.
After Breakfast, drive to the Uganda Wildlife Authority headquarters for briefing before conjugating a group headed by an experienced game ranger or guide who is to be your head for the trekking activity in the Kibale Forest. Keep in mind Chimpanzees live in groups of between 50-150 individuals and during day, they break up into small groups to attenuate contention on their resources and they regroup in the evening as they build their nests. An hour interaction is conceded and a certificate afterwards. Reciprocate for lunch and relax waiting for the Bigodi wetland or village evening walk.
After breakfast, drive to Entebbe/Kampala no major activity but to rest and enjoy the city view or to catch a flight back home. If time consents arrangements can be made to visit Entebbe Wildlife Center, Ngamba Islands and Entebbe Botanical Gardens.
- TRAVEL HEALTH ADVICE Stay healthy while you travel Staying healthy while you travel is vital it isn't all about vaccinations and medicine. Most problems you could face are easily preventable. Drinking bottled, boiled or treated water, washing your hands properly before eating and carefully avoiding insect bites could save your life, money and Time. Yellow fever vaccination /Covid-19 Please remember to get your yellow fever /Covid-19 Vaccination as it is a crucial requirement especially if you are travelling to Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda and global Covid-19 Please be sure to visit the Centres for Disease Control at http://www.cdc.gov/travel. Or check with a physician for more information.
- YOU HAVE BOOKED YOUR DREAM SAFARI TOUR AND NOW IT’S TIME TO PREPARE FOR YOUR TRIP. HERE IS A CHECKLIST OF THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE YOU LEAVE. • Pay telephone service provider accounts and bills before you go, so they will not be disconnected while you are away. • Call your credit card companies to advise dates and places to which you will be traveling • Put a hold on newspaper and magazine deliveries. • Ensure arrangements for your pets are in place. • Remove perishable food items from your fridge. • Turn off any pre-set alarm clocks and electrical appliances at the switch. • If you are taking your cell phone on tour, contact your service provider to ensure international roam is on. • Inform neighbours and neighbourhood watch groups of your trip dates. • Make sure your family member or close friends have copies of your travel itinerary; in case they need to contact you. Or emergency purposes • Alert us if you have any special f food consideration – vegetarian • Some airlines will allow you to check-in online and select your seats before you travel. You can also register online to receive an email or cell text message if your flight is going to be delayed. • Forward your mail or arrange to have it collected or ask the post office to hold it.
- TRIP INFORMATION: Our Tour director is committed to executing the tour activities as detailed in the itinerary provided. We only request our clients to be understanding, remain calm and flexible on a few isolated occasions where local events may inconvenience the activities on the itinerary. Our clients should also note that the first day of the trip is simply for the drive or flight to the destination as shown on the itinerary and has a few activities planned. We advise that you be conversant with our representative who will take you through the pre-departure briefings. NOTE: Entebbe international airport is your gateway to and from Uganda. To avoid inconveniences that are occasioned by rushing at the time of departure, we advise that you book international flights departing from Entebbe after 8pm. We will need you to furnish us with the following information: - Airline - Flight number - Arrival and departure date - Flight times /Flight Changes
- PAYMENTS: A deposit of 10% is required to confirm the tour. The remaining balance will be due and charged 45 days before departure. Prices however may be subjected to changes until a full payment is received.
- VISA AND CONSULAR ADVICE: Each individual traveller is responsible for obtaining the required visa, as visa requirements vary per country. For visa information, we advise our clients to consult the US State Department and local Embassies for non-US citizens. NOTE: 1. A visa can be obtained at Entebbe international airport on arrival at a fee $50 per person. 2. Visas for all other East African Countries can be obtained, on arrival, at the international airport or at boarder points.
- ITINERARY, TRAVEL INSURANCE AND PASSPORT COPIES: Leave a copy of your itinerary, travel insurance and passport to a family member, for reference purposes, in case of an emergency. Travel insurance is also compulsory on all trips.
- WHAT TO CARRY: • Rain Jacket /coat • Shoes with good traction • Binoculars • Travel plug adapter with USB port • Mask and Antibacterial hand cleaning gel • Good camera with fully charged battery and good memory card storage • First aid kit • Small back park • Sun block hat • Sun glasses • Hiking boots • Mosquito repellent
- CASH AT HAND: It is crucial to note that in many countries, some local Forex bureaus place much emphasis on quality of the dollar and other foreign currency notes frequently used by most visitors. It is our humble view therefore that you carry new and undamaged bills / notes especially in the dominations of $50 and $100 bills. Major credit cards like Visa and Master card are acceptable in towns.
- AMENDMENT FEES: Amendments made on the booking 24 Hours before departure attracts a surcharge of $25 per amendment. more than 24 Hours no amendments fees will be applied. A changed reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours. Flexible Bookings at no costs - Changing booking - Changing departure date - Changing guest name - Removing /Replacing a guest - Changing pick up time or location
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND: Customers will receive a full refund, minus the cost of gorilla permits of $600 which is a policy from the regulator the government of Uganda, it is non-refundable. However, for other tour itineraries provided the cancellation is done with in 24hours from the time of the tour, it shall be received and rescheduling planned accordingly. Otherwise beyond the above factors the customers will receive a full refund in case of natural disasters or global effects. 10% deposit - No refund More than 24 hours – full refund Less than 24 hours - No refund Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation request. Also note: Sale of Gorilla permits is a preserve of the government (Uganda wildlife Authority), hence, fees for these permits are non – refundable. Thank you, have an ultimate fascinating experience.
- AGE LIMIT: Some of our tours have strict age limit. Children 13 years and below are not allowed to visit the gorillas or participate in certain activities like canoeing and, for adults above 65 years of age, a medical report may be required.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Accommodation is shared. Travel Insurance is a MUST.
- ACCOMMODATION: Prices for a twin/double shared room are per person, and, rates for single or triple travelers are available on request.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: This tour requires that all traveller should have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and all personal Emergencies, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We therefore recommend Travel Guard, Allianz and Nomads Travel Insurance” for all your insurance necessities
- PRIVACY: We understand and respect the value and importance of your privacy. Be assured therefore that protection of privacy is given the highest priority. All personal information that you avail to us is strictly used for purposes of Safari tour booking. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold about the guest. However, cognizant of the rampant cases of hacking into data on the internet, it becomes a bit tricky to guarantee 100% security to data shared through online sources. We therefore will not be held culpable if the breach or hacking into your personal information is by international unauthorized individuals.
- GENERAL SAFETY TIPS: We prioritize safety of our tours; however, travels are susceptible to risks. So, it is important to be prepared and approach all arrangements with utmost caution. It’s advisable to do some research about your destination to equip yourself with some tips to ensure safety. Register your trip and also avail a copy of your emergency contact details to your government travel advisory service (or diplomatic mission) in a country that you are visiting so that they can contact you in case of emergency. This process can be done online and it is also advisable to get contacts of the American Embassy in Uganda, your final destination. Depending on the itinerary you have booked, some activities may carry greater risks or personal injury, we therefore advise that you take great care and strictly adhere to the established pre-cautions before participating. These activities include white water rafting, canoe and boat rides, Gorilla trekking and Chimpanzee tracking, mountaineering, bungee jumping, culture walk or community visit and game drive. For safety, the following must also be accorded due consideration; SAFAETY TIPS - Avoid expensive jewellery. -Hide your cash and Monitor your ATM/ Credit card transactions - Avoid all demonstrations and protests given their potential to turn violent. - Monitor the media for information about any possible security risks and pay close attention to your personal security. - Carry a copy of your passport and avoid hanging alone without the advice of the tour guide. And avoid Voluntary helpers who are not among your group and be worry of any assistance from seemingly helpful strangers however polite or well dressed. In order to safeguard your items and report any lost or blocked bank card to your Bank.
- FORCE MAJEURE: It is with regret that our office cannot compensate where an impediment to proper performance of duty is as a result of an event above and beyond our own making, control and anticipation nor is it due to the supplier of the service in question. Such events may include unexpected government quarantines, travel bans, riots, civil strife, natural disaster, terrorist acts, border closure, fire, road closures, industrial disputes, extreme weather conditions and other incidents beyond our control. NOTE: In some unfortunate circumstances, getting a park or Gorilla permit may not be guarantee to seeing wildlife in their habitats as unfavourable local conditions may sometimes hinder access to the wildlife. This can happen without prior notice or it can be at short notice. We therefore accept no liabilities in circumstances where Gorilla or wildlife viewing is due to cancellation by the authorities. Where the loss is due to the absence of Gorillas, closure of boarders, national park or security changes, refunding is at the discretion of the responsible offices. However, we shall use all means necessary to obtain the monies / refunds and pass it on to the client.