4 Day Mountain Gorillas Tour
This is a really exciting tour where fort you will have a short visit to the capital Kampala before you take a long drive to Kisoro with a stopover at the Equator.
You will visit the Rushaga Gorilla Camp stretching about 6 acres of land bordering the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park at Rushaga
The land here is comprised of a mountain, with beautiful vistas of the Impenetrable forest front and a permanent spring where if you are lucky forest elephants sometimes will visit for a drink of water from the national park.
Rushaga Gorilla Camp is a paradise for trekking within the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, a highlight of all visits done in Uganda and a reason why you should visit Uganda.
- Experience some amazing Ugandan typical dishes
- Gorilla tracking at Bwindi National Park
- Lake Bunyonyi and lake Mburo.
- A stopover at the Equator
- Visit the capital Kampala
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour is available all year round
- This tour is a fixed rate for 2 people
- Pick-up servicePick up from Entebbe Airport
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Park fees
- Boat trips
- Social activities
- UWA Gorilla permits
- Chimp permits
- All the game drives into the parks
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance
- Dinner in Entebbe
- Everything not mentioned in this plan
You will arrive in Entebbe at where the guesthouse will send a driver to pick you up at the airport and drive to the guesthouse - double room with private bathroom.
You will organize the rest of the day independently.
Our guide will meet you at the guesthouse at 7 AM.
After presentations and quick briefing, the tour begins!
You will have a short visit to the capital Kampala before your long drive to Kisoro with a stopover at the equator crossing.
Have lunch at Mbarara before heading to Bwindi where you will have dinner at the lodge.
You will have an early wake-up (6.30 AM), after breakfast you will drive to Bwindi National Park and be ready for the Gorillas track!
The trekking will start at 8.00 where the Rangers will brief visitors about the gorilla family you are going to track.
Trekking can take from 4 to 6 hours and a packed lunch will be included.
Travellers need to wear good boots and bring a rain jacket. Gorilla tracking is physically demanding and you should be well prepared.
Hiring a porter could be helpful and you will be grateful for the support.
Drive to Kisoro where as part of our travel philosophy, we encourage visitors to spend some nights in a real local house to meet the local culture.
During the homestay program, all meals are included, a great opportunity to experience some amazing Ugandan typical dishes.
Early wake, have breakfast and drive back to Kampala with stopovers at Lake Bunyonyi views and lake Mburo.
Note that these distances are long at you will spend most of the time in the cars.
- You can request your visa online here: https://visas.immigration.go.ug/
- We strongly recommend our customers to subscribe a dedicated travel insurance for such purposes.
- Mountain Gorilla Coffee Tours Ltd is not responsible for any losses, damages, injuries or other liabilities that could occur during the travel.