Private Pamukkale Paragliding Tour
Our Private Pamukkale Paragliding Tour gives you the chance to see details of Pamukkale that you wouldn't usually see on ground level.
Paragliding in Turkey has become very popular throughout Turkey. The country has so many very convenient locations that are characterized by beautiful and stunning scenery.
Pamukkale is 1 hour from Çardak Airport; this location is characterised by being one of the worlds most famous heritage site. Çardak is located 10 minutes away from Cardak Airport, the Salt Lake (Acigol) with Bird Watching Points.
- In the afternoon the wind in this region is ideal. Depending on the wind and pilot you can start gliding at 12.30 and finish in the evening depending on your choice (12.30 is the best time to begin paragliding)
- Acigol or the Salt Lake is 10 minutes from Cardak airport and known for its high altitude which makes it a great place to fly; enjoying the panoramic view of the Taurus Mountains and the small villages all year round.
- Denizli Pamukkale region\'s mild climate allows you to paraglide all year round
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Denizli Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Paragliding Fee.
- You are fully insured during our tour.
- All parking fees.
- Private expert licensed guide.
- Private luxurious vehicles.
- Pickup and drop-off included from Pamukkale hotels.
- Personal expenses.
- Food and drinks.
- Depending on the wind and pilot you can start gliding at 12.30 and finish in the evening depending on your choice (12.30 is the best time to start gliding)