Private Full Day Tour to the White Cliffs of Pamukkale From Antalya
Pammukale is a series of terraces where natural springs have been solidified into snow-white stalactites and cliffs. The effect is absurdly exquisite, and it looks like a winter wonderland of pools in several little tiers. The Romans were the first people to realise their healing powers and established a health spa here.
Begin the day with a tasty, freshly prepared buffet breakfast before the tour takes you to Korkutelli where there will be a short stop to recharge for the exciting day ahead.
At midday, there will be a scheduled photo break to capture the stunning panoramic views, to create memories that you can keep. After, you will be given some leisure time to explore Pamukkale and the ancient city of Hierapolis.
Situated above the terraces, Hierapolis has a well-preserved Roman theatre and ancient thermal baths that have now been restored into an archaeological museum. Other major sites include the Temple of Apollo, the Necropolis, the Nymphaeum and a 4th-century basilica.
There is also an outdoor pool known as Cleopatra's pool, filled with the thermal spring water and scattered with ancient columns and other Roman artefacts which is possible to swim in.
On the journey back, we will stop for a delightful dinner.
- Get to experience a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sparkling white travertines, a perfect photo opportunity
- Explore the ancient Roman city of Hierapolis
- Enjoy the dramatic scenery and rural scenes on the journey
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 12 to 15 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Antalya, Kemer, Belek, Side and Alanya. Times will vary depending on your departure point but will be confirmed once the booking has been made.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Your own private guide
- Breakfast and evening meal
- Entrance to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Make sure to use plenty if sunscreen in the summer months
- Remember to bring swimwear if you want to take a dip in the pool
- There is a lot of walking involved so please wear comfortable footwear