Private Half Day Pamukkale Tour With Lunch
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Product code: 5182
Witness the beautiful ancient white cascades of Pamukkale!
Walk through Pamukkale and find a chance to relax in the hot waters of the ancient pool. Built just above the hot spring waters of Pamukkale, Hierapolis is a mighty ancient city and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Hierapolis was built in the 2nd century B.C. by the King of Pergamon and became a Roman city. The city was famous for several important sanctuaries and also as an important trade centre.
Hierapolis was famous for purple dye and cloth making and it is still famous for textile products.
- Visit the Marvelaus ancient Greek and Roman Theather
- Explore the ancient ruins of Hierapolis, a Roman resort city built on the natural hot springs
- See the beautiful natural travertine terraces of Pamukkale, formed over centuries by flowing mineral water
- Enjoy swimming at Cleopatra's Ancient Pool
Good to Know
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 12
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Pamukkale.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned above the Itinerary
- Private professional licensed guide
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Private professional driver
- Additional beverages
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
Know Before You Go
- Please bring towels and possibly a change of clothes if you intend don entering the waters at Pamukkale.
Customer Reviews See all review >
Add new review