Pamukkale Balloon Tour
Enjoy the best Pamukkale Balloon Tour in Turkey. Pamukkale Balloon is fitted with the best GPS technology to ensure perfect flights. Every passenger is fully covered with insurance, which is included in the tour package. We only operate with fully trained pilots with PPL and CPL licenses along with many years of experience.
As the largest tour platform operating in Turkey, our stellar reputation allows us the unique opportunity to guarantee our customers Pamukkale Balloon flights in , to ensure an amazing experience every single flight.
On the day of your Pamukkale Balloon Tour, our pick-up service will collect you from your accommodation for your Pamukkale balloon tour, once you arrive at the Pamukkale Balloon site you will be taken to the airfield to enjoy a tasty traditional Turkish buffet breakfast. Following a brief explanation of the safety rules, you'll get the chance to see how the pilots control the Pamukkale balloons and prepare them for take-off.
The duration of the Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour is approximately 60-90 minutes, with an average of 20 people per basket. Once drifting through the air, prepare to take some out of this world, photographs as the views are unlike any other in the world.
You will be blown away by the mineral abundant thermal springs flowing down the white travertines which are known to have healing properties. Then we have Hieropolis, the ruins of an ancient Roman spa city. Both of these are World Heritage sites as listed by UNESCO.
While you are on your Pamukkale Balloon Tour, be sure to take Instagram-worthy photos that will make your friends and family jealous. At the end of the Pamukkale Balloon Tour, upon landing, you will receive a glass of champagne or non-alcoholic beverage and your complimentary souvenir flying certificate to commemorate your Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour.
- We Have The Longest Flying Record
- An Excellent Safety Record
- Before your Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon flight, you'll sit down for tasty traditional Turkish buffet breakfast
- Reach a height of 900 m above sea level and take in the breathtaking panoramic views
- You'll receive a souvenir flight certificate to commemorate your Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Upon landing, you'll receive a complimentary glass of Champagne or non-alcoholic beverage
- Pick-up & Drop-off service from your hotel
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 60 to 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pamukkale balloon tour pick up times will be issued the evening before the flight as weather conditions and equipment need to be assessed prior to every flight.
- If there are no flights due to weather conditions or mechanical or equipment issues a full refund will be issued immediately or an alternative date and time will be proposed.
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Pamukkale
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Glass of Champagne or a non-alcoholic drink after the flight
- Full insurance cover for your flight
- Return transfers from your accommodation in Pamukkale
- Traditional tasty Turkish buffet breakfast
- Commemorative souvenir flight certificate at the end of the Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Personal Expenses and Gratuities.
- Food & Drinks not mentioned in the tour specifications.
- Pre-book your video before the tour starts.
- We recommend comfortable clothing, a light jacket, a hat and sunglasses.
- We can provide babysitting services for children under the age of 6 years old.
- All Flights are subject to weather conditions.
- Refunds are per the terms and conditions of privatetour.com
- Book your Pamukkale Balloon Tour as far in advance as possible to avoid un-availability.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1