Private Yala National Park Safari
We will start the Jeep tour from the car park of the Palatupana Entrance of the Park Once we go through the standard process of entry into the park, we will start exploring the second biggest national park in Sri Lanka which is the home to Leopards.
Your experienced driver also acting as a tracker will listen carefully to the sounds of the monkeys, deers and birds and will understand the behaviour and the movement of the leopards on the day.
Therefore, he will drive in the routes that will give you the best chance of seeing the big cats. Be sure to keep an eye out for the exclusive Sri Lankan Sloth Bear at the Yala National Park.
In addition to the mammal population, Yala is a true haven for migratory and resident birds including graceful Peacocks, Flamingos, Pelicans, Spoonbills, Painted Storks, rare Black-necked Storks, Grey Herons, Purple Herons, Night Herons, Darters, Garganeys, Whimbrels, Pigeons, Flycatchers and more.
Upon completion of the tour, we will bring you back to the entrance of the Park.
- Wildlife Safari
- Wild Elephant Safari
- Birds watchings
- Leopards watching
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceMeet you at the park gates of Yala National Park or Your hotel in Yala.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- All taxes and service charges.
- Pickup/Dropoff from/to any location not within a 5 KM radius of the Park Gate. (Upon request)
- Guides (Subject to availability at the time of entering the park)
- Standard Local Breakfast (LKR 500) and Standard Local Lunch (LKR 800) can be
- Please not pick up is only for hotels within a 5km radius of Yala National Park. If you request a pick up PLEASE include your hotel information when making your booking or we will assume you wish to meet your guide at the park gates.