Private Safari: Udawalawe National Park
We will start the Jeep tour from the main entrance of the Park near the car park. Once we go through the standard process of entry into the park, we will venture into the untamed wild of Udawalawe which is a famous home to the majestic Sri Lankan Elephants.
We will first journey into the savanna grasslands of the park in the hopes of seeing elephants, foxes, deers, water buffalos, hares, mongooses, bandicoots while also keeping an eye out for crocodiles in the wetland areas and also birds such as the Sea Eagle, the Fishing Eagle, Brahminy Kite, Crested Serpent Eagle, Sri Lankan Jungle Fowl, Spur Fowl, Green Pigeon, Sri Lanka Grey Hornbill, Spot-billed Pelican, Little Cormorant, Green Bee-eater, Crested Tree Swift in and among the trees.
Soon we will make our way to the banks of the stunning Udawalawe Reservoir with huge mountains in the backdrop.
You will get to see groups of crocodiles resting in the banks or swimming about the lakes, vibrant birds of prey going fishing and also many other birds and animals including herds of elephants visiting to quench their thirst and take a rest. Upon completion of the tour, we will bring you back to the entrance of the Park.
- Bird watching
- Wild Elephant Safari
- Wildlife Safari
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceMeet you at the park gates of Udawlawe National Park or Your hotel in Udawalawe.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Standard Local Breakfast (LKR 500) and Standard Local Lunch (LKR 800) can be arranged upon request (24 hours prior).
- Guides (Subject to availability at the time of entering the park)
- Pickup/Dropoff from/to any location not within a 5 KM radius of the Park Gate. (Upon request)
- Hotel pick up only for hotels within a 5km radius of the park.