Private Safari: Kumana National Park
Enjoy a Kumana safari experience and catch unforgettable sights of exotic birds including pelicans, spoonbills, white ibis, herons, painted storks, egrets, cormorants and more. Each year during April–July, Kumana welcomes tens of thousands of birds around the world presenting ample opportunity to spot a rich diversity of birdlife.
White-breasted Waterhen, duck black-crowned night heron, Indian pond heron, weathercock, purple swamphen, and common moorhen who pay migration visits to Kumana as Large flocks are quite an extravaganza to capture during a Kumana safari.
Apart of the abundance of the vividness of fowls, Kumana is a home for Elephants, Leopards, Golden Jackal, Wild Boar, European Otter and a list of threatened wetland species including rare species of turtles and crocodiles.
The 20 lagoons and the other inland water pools toss all over the national park adds an allure to the park offering you the opportunity to observe these stunning creatures in their natural habitats.
A Kumana safari is an outstanding experience, bird enthusiast can’t say ‘NO’ to. Watch the sights of these magical creatures on a safari to Kumana National park with us and enjoy a thrilling Kumana safari adventure.
- Leopards watchings
- Wild Elephant Safari
- Wildlife Safari
- Birds watchings
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceMeet you at the park gates of Kumana National Park or Your hotel in Kumana.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All taxes and service charges
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- 4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
- Pickup/Dropoff from/to any location not within a 5 KM radius of the Park Gate. (Upon request)
- Guides (Subject to availability at the time of entering the park)
- Standard Local Breakfast (LKR 500) and Standard Local Lunch (LKR 800) can be arranged upon request (24 hours prior).
- Pick up is only for hotels within a 5KM radius of the park.