Guadalest Experience - Private Walking Tour
We pick you up in Benidorm and surrounding at around 10:00 am. After a 30 minute ride in our minibus, you’ll arrive at the massive Guadalest reservoir dam. There is an easy walk around the reservoir starts. Halfway around the reservoir, we visit the beautiful mountain village of Beniarda for refreshments.
During the walk, you’ve got enough time to take photos of the impressive mountain ranges “Serrella”, “Xorta”, “Aitana” and the “Bernia” as well of the picturesque mountain villages of Guadalest, Benimantell and Beniarda.
Back at the dam, we’ll take you up into the village of Guadalest. There we accompany you to the self-guided tour of the Guadalest catacombs and castle. After 90 minutes we meet you back at the car parks to shuttle you back to Benidorm.
The Guadalest valley is well known for the “Nispero” fruit (“medlar” in English). If you’d like to try the various products of this typical fruit of the area we can as well arrange a tasting (+ 5 € per person). You will be back in Benidorm for around 4:30 / 5:00 pm.
- Local Guide
- Typical Spanish quick lunch
- Tour through the catacombs and castle of Guadalest
- Visit of the mountain villages of Guadalest and Beniarda
- Easy Guided Walk around the Guadalest reservoir in stunning countryside
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up serviceWe pick-up from hotels and apartments in Benidorm, Calpe, Altea, Albir, Villajoiosa, Finestrat, Polop and La Nucia. Pick-Ups from Alicante are available on request.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All transports
- Local Guide
- Baguette of your choice & one drink in the mountain village of Beniarda
- Walking Poles (if needed)
- Day Pack (if needed)
- Drinks & Snacks in Guadalest village
- Nispero Tasting (+ 5 € per person)
- Please wear shoes you feel comfortable to walk in for 3 - 4 hours
- Bring some pocket money for drinks/snacks and souvenirs in Guadalest and light jacket or jumper from November to March
- Don't forget your camera! :)