World Archery Leader ! Korea Archery on A Seoul Tour
Archery is a sport with a bow and arrows; in competitions, they shoot and hit the target to make scores.
While Korea is a shining example of a country for athletes with excellent archery skills, archery is still not accessible to everyone. This is why we offer you this great opportunity to experience Korean archery.
Stand on a grassy bank of the Han River and hear the arrows sing and trill as they fly through the air.
Outdoor archery will give you a chance to glow with pride when you hit the target! Enjoy the surrounding nature while becoming familiar with the A to Z of real archery competitions. Pose like a professional archer, draw your bow and take aim! It will be a breeze!
Indoor archery is available to enjoy regardless of the weather. This fun activity will surely make great memories. Pose, draw, aim and shoot. Swish, woosh and thunk! This hands-on experience will make you feel alive in the comfort of an outdoor or indoor range.
This tour is available 13:00 - 15:00 Mon to Sun -every day ( indoor only ) and a great way to spend a few hours learning a new skill!
- This fun activity will surely make great memories. Pose, draw, aim and shoot. Swish, woosh and thunk!
- Outdoor archery will give you a chance to glow with pride when you hit the target!
- Learn a new sporting Skill with professional instructors
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Pick-up servicePick up service will be available ( Min 3 people -Downtown Seoul only ) 1 or 2 participant can join , but no pick up service
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Professional Instructor
- Transportation ( Min 2 people -Downtown Seoul only )
- Archery gear (bow, arrow, guard) rental is included.
- Food & Drinks
- Dress code : Smart casual
- Please observe the directions of your instructor to avoid physical injury
- We shall not be held liable for accidents caused by negligence.
- There is insurance in case of physical injuries
- You must be aged 20 and over to do this tour
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.