World Archery Leader ! Korea Archery on A Seoul Tour
Archery is a sport with a bow and arrows; in competitions, they shoot and hit the target to make scores.
While Korea is a shining example of a country for athletes with excellent archery skills, archery is still not accessible to everyone. This is why we offer you this great opportunity to experience Korean archery.
Stand on a grassy bank of the Han River and hear the arrows sing and trill as they fly through the air.
Outdoor archery will give you a chance to glow with pride when you hit the target! Enjoy the surrounding nature while becoming familiar with the A to Z of real archery competitions. Pose like a professional archer, draw your bow and take aim! It will be a breeze!
Indoor archery is available to enjoy regardless of the weather. This fun activity will surely make great memories. Pose, draw, aim and shoot. Swish, woosh and thunk! This hands-on experience will make you feel alive in the comfort of an outdoor or indoor range.
This tour is available 13:00 - 15:00 Mon to Sun -every day ( indoor only ) and a great way to spend a few hours learning a new skill!
- This fun activity will surely make great memories. Pose, draw, aim and shoot. Swish, woosh and thunk!
- Outdoor archery will give you a chance to glow with pride when you hit the target!
- Learn a new sporting Skill with professional instructors
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Pick-up servicePick up service will be available ( Min 3 people -Downtown Seoul only ) 1 or 2 participant can join , but no pick up service
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional Instructor
- Transportation ( Min 2 people -Downtown Seoul only )
- Archery gear (bow, arrow, guard) rental is included.
- Food & Drinks
- Dress code : Smart casual
- Please observe the directions of your instructor to avoid physical injury
- We shall not be held liable for accidents caused by negligence.
- There is insurance in case of physical injuries
- You must be aged 20 and over to do this tour